2011-03-26

50 Facts About Me




Hulalalala!! Long time no post here and I miss this blog so much :) As you can see at the title above, if you're Twitter user, you're absolutely know that it had been one of the trending topic in Twitter. I really want to make it in my version but I'm afraid I would be a spammer in my Twitter timeline. That's why I choose my blog to express it. Prepare yourself for this one. Let's enjoy! :))


  • I was born in Surabaya, the capital city of East Java, Indonesia.
  • My mommy almost did caesar surgery to bear me.
  • My grandmother from my daddy is a Chinese, she moved from Khong Hu Cu to Moslem.
  • My grandfather from my mommy is a noble from Temanggung.
  • Everybody who doesn't know me well is guess that I'm a Christian. I'm Moslem :)
  • When I was child, I swallowed a bolt and fortunately my parents could take it out.
  • When I was child, I'd like to pour the baby powder on my bleeding knee. I know it doesn't help but I'm afraid with Betadine.
  • When I was child, a bee was stunk my lips :( It looks sexy now :p
  • When I was child, I don't like new people.
  • When I was child, I got a road accident and my left ear was bleeding because it torn into apart.
  • From that day on, I don't brave to cross the road alone.
  • I have a scar on my forehead because of that road accident.
  • My favorite songs when I was 5 y/o are Britney Spears' , Backstreet Boys' , Aqua's, Toy Box's and Vengaboy's. Because my mommy bought it and I listened it almost everyday.
  • I liked Linkin Park since I was on the 4th grader of elementary school.
  • I liked rap music since I was on the 4th grader of elementary school.
  • I didn't like girl's stuff when I was child that's why I dressed up like a boy.
  • And now, I really like the girl's stuff.
  • I wore a sunny when I was on the 6th grader of elementary school.
  • I never got the 1st rank in my class when I was on the elementary school, my highest rank on that time is the 2nd rank.
  • I finished to read the 5th book of Harry Potter in 2 days when I was on the 5th grader.
  • I prefer Rupert Grint to Daniel Radcliffe. But both of them are handsome :)
  • My first favorite K-drama is Sassy Girl, Chun Hyang.
  • I love at the first sight when I was on the 7th grader at junior high school with that boy. wkwkwkwkwk :D
  • My otaku's name is Airi Haninozuka.
  • One of my favorite anime's song is Just Communication.
  • I have a friend who has a similar face with Kevin Aprilio and he liked me at 6th grader. Wkwkwk :p
  • I never have a long hair except when I was on the 8th grader.
  • I'm easy to cry.
  • My parents gave me handphone when I was on the 4th grader.
  • My first-freaky hug from my boy-friend is when I was on the kindergarten, he taught that I'm chubby -____- I was REALLY shock.
  • I hate spiders.
  • I love seafood.
  • I prefer Squidward to SpongeBob.
  • My first pet is a cat named Nuno, he was Angora look alike.
  • From that day on, I love cat so much.
  • My first favorite anime is Card Captor Sakura.
  • I still drink a glass of milk until now.
  • I always got a carsick when I have a journey.
  • I like spicy food.
  • My favorite lesson is English but actually I don't really understand the use of grammar.
  • I prefer sunny to soft-lens.
  • Introvert sometimes.
  • Pretending like I'm sick is my habit when I was in the kindergarten.
  • According to me, roller coaster is a big mistake.
  • I often perform on the stage to show Indonesia traditional dancing when I was child.

No comments:

Post a Comment