2010-03-06

How Girls Turn Guys Down. ROFL!

Be aware when next time you go to any girl and try to impress them. They could be rude, sometimes. Forgive us for being the-funniest(/SATIRE)-creatures.

HE: I’m a photographer I’ve been looking for a face like yours!
SHE: I’m a plastic surgeon. I’ve been looking for a face like yours

HE: May I have the pleasure of this dance?
SHE: No, I’d like to have some pleasure too !

HE: Go on, don’t be shy. Ask me out!
SHE: Okay, get out!

HE: I think I could make you very happy
SHE: Why? Are you leaving?

HE: What would you say if I asked u to marry me?
SHE: Nothing. I can’t talk and laugh at the same time!

HE: Can I have your name?
SHE: Why, don’t you already have one?

HE: Do you think it was fate that brought us together?
SHE: Nah, it was plain bad luck!

HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.

HE: Haven’t I seen you someplace before?
SHE: Yes, that’s why I don’t go there anymore.

HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down .

HE: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE: I’m a female impersonator.

HE: Hey baby, what’s your sign?
SHE: Do not enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment