2010-06-24

Cat Quotes

Hi there, I mean the readers laaa :p
Long long time I'm not post about cat article yet, sounds important? Of course, because this is my vow to post about the cat once a month and who cares? (huhuhuhu T.T)
Okay, for those who are care on my vow, enjoy it :D

Cat quotes from actors/actrees
  • “I really am a cat transformed into a woman.” – Brigitte Bardot
  • “A cat has absolute emotional honesty.” – Ernest Hemingway
  • “Cats of good breed hunt better fat than lean.” – Benvenuto Cellini
  • “What greater gift than the love of a cat?” – Charles Dickens
  • “Way down deep, we're all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them.” –Jim Davis (Garfield creator)
  • “I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat” - Edgar Allan Poe
  • “One cat just leads to another.” – Ernest Hemingway
  • “The smallest feline is a masterpiece” – Leonardo Da Vinci
  • “Those who’ll play with cats must expect to be scratched.” – Miguel de Cervantes
  • “When they are among us, cats are angels.” – George Sand

Cat quotes from politicians/statesmen

  • “Only astrophysicists new about the Internet 20 years ago. Today my cat has a website.” – Bill Clinton, as quoted by Rick Van Sant (Scripps Howard News Service)
  • Bill Clinton, referring to the strained relationship between his two pets (Socks the cat and Buddy the dog), said that “I did better with the Palestinians and the Israelis… than I’ve done with Socks and Buddy.”
  • “It doesn’t matter if a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.” – Den Xiaoping
  • “All dogs look up to you. All cats look down on you. Only a pig looks at you as an equal.” – Winston Churchill
  • “No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” – Abraham Lincoln
  • Quotes from other well-known people
  • “Cats invented self-esteem” – Erma Bombeck
  • “A man has to work so hard so that something of his personality stays alive. A tomcat has it so easy, he has only to spray and his presence is there for years on rainy days.” – Albert Einstein
  • “A cat’s idea of a ‘good time’ is to kill something.” – Andy Rooney
  • “You cannot look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.” – Jane Pauley

Funny cat quotes
  • “Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.” – Anonymous
  • “People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.” – Faith Resnick
  • “My husband said it was him or the cat... I miss him sometimes.” - Anonymous
  • “The more people I meet, the more I like my cat.” – Anonymous
  • “I gave my cat a bath the other day… they love it. He sat there, he enjoyed it, it was fun for me. The fur would stick to my tongue, but other than that…” – Steve Martin

Quotes from plays, movies, and books

  • “I am as vigilant as a cat to steal cream.” -William Shakespeare, Henry IV
  • “‘All right’, said the Cat, and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.” – Lewis Carroll, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
  • “The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter.” – T.S. Elliot, “The Naming of Cats” – Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats.
  • “So much time, so little to do...” – Garfield, Garfield –The Movie (2004)
  • “Sally: Where did you come from?
  • The Cat: Hmm, How do I put this... When a mommy cat and a daddy cat love each other very much, they decide to...
  • Conrad: No, no, no, no, no. Where did you come from?
  • The Cat: My place, what do you think?”- The Cat in the Hat (2003)
  • “I hate Mondays.” – Garfield, Garfield –The Movie (2004)
  • “Love me, feed me, never leave me.”- Garfield, Garfield –The Movie (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment