2012-01-13

Eureka!


This gonna be the most random posting that I ever made, uhm, maybe only in this period. Who knows someday I’ll come with another random postings. Who knows. I have a random mood, I have a random idea, simply you can call me ‘random-girl’.

So, take a look on my upper picture, then identify it. Did you get the most famous fairytale-book on it? No, I’m not talk about the mug with Marie-cat as the picture. What I want to show you is “The Tales of Beedle The Bard”, fairytale-book on the Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow. I found this picture when I was Tumblring last night. I don’t know why, I heart this picture at the first sight. Perhaps the lighting of the picture makes it catchy? Or the red cupcake looks delicious? I don’t know. Who knows.

I have this book too, my friend gave it to me as my birthday gift, how lucky I am  I still remember how excited I am to receive this book, you know, I love everything about Harry Potter. It was a great birthday gift, believe me. It didn’t take a long time to finish it, good story written by J.K. Rowling. You know her style 

I took that shoot, I mean the bottom picture, when I was on eleventh grader. Then I found that old photo on my handphone. Gotta make a little change on it to make it nice.

Enjoy! Eureka!

No comments:

Post a Comment