2010-01-18

Sang Pemimpi, The Great Inspiration



Seems familiar with it? Yes, Sang Pemimpi, a great film with its great author, Andrea Hirata. He is not create it by his imagination, it based on his true story, his cool experiences. I have watched all of the film, first Laskar Pelangi and second, Sang Pemimpi. I watched Sang Pemimpi yesterday in the cinema. I know that is too late, but I live in Kediri, small town in East Java. You know, the newest film always come late here, sometimes I think it is better if I go to the Surabaya to watch the newest film so I'm not miss it too long. But that is just waste my money haha :D

Ok, back again, I watched it in the second week from its appear, omg, really late isn't? Wait, I have the reason if you know, based on my experience when I watched Laskar Pelangi in the first week, cinema was full of people who want to watch it too. The tickets almost sold out even! So I decide to go to cinema in the second weekend and I totally wrong about my own conclusion. The cinema was full of people, the most is children with their mommy. I can not imagine if I must go to the cinema with my mommy, haha, well I did but I never do it again since I realize that I'm adult :lol:

Sang Pemimpi, yes, by reading the title you can guess that it tells about a story of the dreamer. Ikal and his cousin, Arai always believe to their dreams, go to the Paris and get study there. To purpose their dreams, they are not only believe on their faith and spirit, they have to work hard. Mr. Balia, their teacher when they were in high school, always give them a spirit to never give up to the condition. Hmm, if you want to know the complete story, watch it by yourself :D Because I'm not talking about the synopsis of this film.

I just want to, what ya, kinda promote Sang Pemimpi, why are you have to watching this great great film. Well, Sang Pemimpi is one of the best film that made in Indonesia, where our film industry is full of kinda horor, comedy, and sometimes they pick some hot scene on that film. What a tragedy! We need a good film with a lot of moral values on it, to make young generation grow up with a new spirit, or just inspire us to make a new creation for the better future. As you can see, all of cinema in Indonesia are less from kinda film. Err, well, my name is Veny and I am 16th and you can guess that I am still in the high school with a lot of plans for the better future. And you are not student if you are not become lazy sometimes, haha just kidding but that's the real me. So diligent in the some favorite lessons but play truant in the boring class.

And here I am, after watching that great film, I have just realized, I have just thought that I have to plan my future seriously, start now of course. During my school period, I never really serious in my education, except in my elementary school, I was one of the smart student in the class but in that period. No, I do not mean to be an arrogant, I just want to share it. I really really know that my parents work hard to earn my school, so I can get what I want and to make them proud of me. But they never know what I do in the school and when they know all of my lessons score, I know that they are very disappointed of me. Now I see a lot of chances in front of me, chances to change me, chances to make them proud because of me. Sometimes all of me efforts seems so useless because I never be a winner and always a loser. After watched this film, now I realize, it is too early to say that. I am still young, just do what you can do for yourself and others. Just do not miss the chance and always believe that your dream could guide you well :))

No comments:

Post a Comment