2012-03-15

Woman With PMS Is More Dangerous

If you’re a boy, I’m sure you’re giggling right now by watching the picture above. Not only giggling but also agree with that deep inside your heart. How about me? Yes, me. I’m a girl and extremely support that.

Uhm, don’t determine my statement literally. I don’t really mean to stay during a week in my room with that “yellow warning” on my door. PMS is stands for Pre-Menstruation Syndrome. I am as the girl always get those kind of symptomps. And the most annoying symptomp is a mood-swing, you know, the changing of mood in sudden. Now you are in a good mood to do anything but believe me, in the next minutes, you don’t have the good mood left. All you want to do is getting mad because everything is not as fine as before, you believe that everybody makes mistakes in front of you on that day. No one right except you. If you’re a girl and you feel the same, clap your hands!

That’s why I support the picture above. But please, once again, not in literally. I mean, if you already know that you almost get your period and you feel that sympomp, please just stay away from another, don’t make a long convo with them. It is just an anticipation to avoid misunderstanding among your friends or between your boyfriend. Sometimes when you’re in a PMS phase, you’re easy to get offended, that’s why you better stay away from a long convo. Joking is allowed as long as you can handle yourself. Don’t let yourself ruin your own day with others. Some of them are understand and some of them are not, especially your boyfriend. In this phase, most of couple get in a short fighting based in the little thing and the boys with his logic don’t understand us. Poor him, they always get blamed.

The solution? Just be a sensitive person, if you realize that your girlfriend is getting mad for some unimportant things, stay away. Some of girls are don’t realize that they’re in a PMS phase so they can’t handle herself. Or perhaps you find your girlfriend not in the good mood to do anything with you, it could be the symptomp. Don’t try to launch some jokes, or you’ll face the awkward moment, they always set the pokerface up.

How about me? Am I always realize that I’m in the PMS phase? Uhm, sometimes. Hehe. Sometimes I can handle my self and sometimes I can’t. It is depend on the condition but I prefer to give my blank expression and keep silent. Or................................curse anyone that annoy me on that day, LOL.


Him: “How about have a dinner together with me?”

Me: “Oh sh*t, you wanna make me getting fat or what? I don’t get it why all the boys see the girls only by her appearance. Who do they think they are? Robert Pattinson? Antonio Banderas? Eewh.

Him: “But I just wanna ask for din....”

Me: “STFU! You are same with others.”

Him: “............”

No comments:

Post a Comment