2011-06-25

Another Stupidity of Mine

Hellooooo, too late to post something, ahuh? And I come with a random stuff to show you. It's not really important as the title did but it's just for fun.

Actually the suitable title for this is "Another Stupidity to Prove that I'm Smart". Whoaaa, how arrogance I am! Sorry, just for fun, remember the notice and don't get mad.
I found this picture on Tumblr and maximized it to make it clear. It's kinda a paper with courier font on it and twas totally terrible, just like misstyping. You wanna know the picture? Wait a minute...
Could you see it clearly? I hope so because that's the point of this posting.
You know, I read it all of sudden fluently without any trouble, just like reading a story as usual. Amazing, huh? (hahahaha, sorry, remember the keyword, JUST FOR FUN). Well, if you get any difficulties to translate this picture, I'll show how to read it well :D

Only smart people can read this
Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you an read this pass it on!

See? What an easy game, right? Hahahaha (laughing in villain style). Now you know how brilliant I am and you can't deny it. Well, okaaaay, skip this weird arrogance and just find the secret on what you was reading, just find how I can read it fluently. Not important? The point is not about me, this is about the new info for us, trying to enrich our knowledge.

Well, happy reading and studying and sleeping. Just want to say GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment